Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello from SW OREGON

Irishman01

Hello everyone. I moved to Oregon March 1st 2018 with my family. I have never hunted and have very seldom fresh water fished. I bought my first rifle last year and a the sports pac this year 2019 to go after everything and submerge myself in the hunting world. I have always dreamed of hunting and live in a place where I feel I can pursue that dream a little easier. I’m looking for salmon, steelhead, duck, geese, deer, elk, bear, turkey, etc and I live right at the top of the Applegate hunting zone. I’m looking forward to putting in some miles hiking and scouting this year on public land and I’m glad I found this forum it is full of knowledgeable and helpful people. I look forward to sharing experiences and stories with y’all please feel free to message me though it may take a day or so for me to reply. Thanks y’all!

Welcome to the forum. I’m new her myself, but it appears to be a good place to get some information!

Welcome to the forum. I live near the South edge of the Applegate unit. I hunted the Rogue pretty heavily last year but would like to venture out to the Applegate and chetco units this year.

Shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to share what little knowledge I have of the area.

Back