Caribou Gear

Hello from Southern Vermont

srwilkins

Hello All!

I've been a member for a few months but have never gotten around to posting. I am from Southern Vermont and have been hunting and fishing my whole life. I have been successful in hunting whitetails, turkey and even been fortunate enough to harvest a moose. I am a huge fan of Randy Newberg and all of the fresh tracks team, Randy's content has been a big help in preparing for my first elk hunt this fall. My dad and I are going to CO unit 12 /24 area for 2nd season. I have recently joined Onx and have watch Randy's tutorials and these seem like an excellent resource for escouting. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2016 Buck.jpg
    2016 Buck.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2017 Buck.jpeg
    2017 Buck.jpeg
    498.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2018 Turkey.jpeg
    2018 Turkey.jpeg
    724.4 KB · Views: 9
Hello All!

I've been a member for a few months but have never gotten around to posting. I am from Southern Vermont and have been hunting and fishing my whole life. I have been successful in hunting whitetails, turkey and even been fortunate enough to harvest a moose. I am a huge fan of Randy Newberg and all of the fresh tracks team, Randy's content has been a big help in preparing for my first elk hunt this fall. My dad and I are going to CO unit 12 /24 area for 2nd season. I have recently joined Onx and have watch Randy's tutorials and these seem like an excellent resource for escouting. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome aboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back