Hello from Southern Vermont

srwilkins

Hello All!

I've been a member for a few months but have never gotten around to posting. I am from Southern Vermont and have been hunting and fishing my whole life. I have been successful in hunting whitetails, turkey and even been fortunate enough to harvest a moose. I am a huge fan of Randy Newberg and all of the fresh tracks team, Randy's content has been a big help in preparing for my first elk hunt this fall. My dad and I are going to CO unit 12 /24 area for 2nd season. I have recently joined Onx and have watch Randy's tutorials and these seem like an excellent resource for escouting. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2016 Buck.jpg
    2016 Buck.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2017 Buck.jpeg
    2017 Buck.jpeg
    498.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2018 Turkey.jpeg
    2018 Turkey.jpeg
    724.4 KB · Views: 9
Hello All!

I've been a member for a few months but have never gotten around to posting. I am from Southern Vermont and have been hunting and fishing my whole life. I have been successful in hunting whitetails, turkey and even been fortunate enough to harvest a moose. I am a huge fan of Randy Newberg and all of the fresh tracks team, Randy's content has been a big help in preparing for my first elk hunt this fall. My dad and I are going to CO unit 12 /24 area for 2nd season. I have recently joined Onx and have watch Randy's tutorials and these seem like an excellent resource for escouting. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome aboard.

Back