Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from NW NoDak

Jbotto

Hey all!
I’m excited to be here. I grew up hunting whitetails in MN and was excited for something new as my wife and I moved west. We’re about halfway to where we want to be as WY is home for her. I live near a good chunk of public Nationals grasslands and am looking forward to getting out to hunt it this fall.

Moving to ND was eye opening for me as getting drawn for a general rifle tag has never been harder than going and buying one over the counter. Now I have my fingers crossed hoping that either my wife or myself will get drawn for something. If not it looks like MT could be an option , running to WY for an extended weekend, or I’ll juat stick to small game this fall.

I hunt, fish, shoot, reload, and have been cooking some great things with wild game lately. I’m happy to be here, seems I’ll fit in just fine!

Where about in Southern MN? I grew up near Hutchinson and spent the first 27 years based out of the same area. Only really left to go to school in Ely and Crookston!
Rochester. Lots of good goose hunting down here. What school did you go to?

Welcome! I'm not too far from there at the moment as I'm working out of Baker, Montana. I can't wait to get back home to New Mexico

Welcome! I am in bismarck but spend have spent a considerable amount of time in the bakken. I, unlike most, love watford city. Great town

Welcome! I am in bismarck but spend have spent a considerable amount of time in the bakken. I, unlike most, love watford city. Great town
I actually like this town a lot too. I think it’s in a neat area really with lots of public land easily accessible. My wife and I applied for our deer tags tonight! I’m already getting excited to chase deer this year!

Welcome to HT!

Been to Ely many times for fishing, and used to live in SW ND
One of the coolest places in MN, no doubt. Lots of great fishing up there! Spent about the same amount of time in the woods or on the water as I did going to class!

One of my best friends and long time hunting buddy just took a job in Watford. His new assignment is to recon some sharp tail areas. I fully expect @Schaaf to help us drink beer.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back