Hello From ND

nhaugen

Hi!
I am fairly new to site and got hooked the OYOA a few months ago.:) I am terribly shy :eek:but would like to find more women hunters to make friends with.. Oh yeah, just a little about myself.. I just got married in August, lived in North Dakota for almost 2 years now.. We moved from Montana but my husband takes me back to Montana so I can do my hunting on the Rez..:D Other than that just would like to make new friends.:)
Thank You OYOA Site for having these threads! They are awesome!
~nhaugen~

Welcome aboard !!!! ND and Montana have some good hunting for sure. Good luck on the friend finding.

Welcome. Great to havea another NoDaker on the site. Post up some pictures when you have time!

Not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread but I am brand new to the site and am also from North Dakota. Looks like an awesome, awesome website. I've been spending the last hour or two looking at hunting pronghorn out in Wyoming for next year. With all the info that people post, I have a pretty good idea of what I'd like to try and do. Well that's about it for now, looking forward to looking at the website more and hopefully make a few new friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back