Hello from MI

Hello from central Michigan. Hunted extensively in the lower peninsula my whole life. Looking to start traveling west to hunt now also. My wife is from CO (steamboat area) so looking hard at the Flattops wilderness area for muleys and elk. Hopefully within the next two years I can make it happen.
Great place to learn and get information. Be safe out there and God Bless from SouthEastern Michigan.

Hello from central Michigan. Hunted extensively in the lower peninsula my whole life. Looking to start traveling west to hunt now also. My wife is from CO (steamboat area) so looking hard at the Flattops wilderness area for muleys and elk. Hopefully within the next two years I can make it happen.
I lived in Michigan 16 years, great state for fishing!

Hopefully ya got out to CO to do some hunting. If not, perhaps soon. I do have a buddy who has hunted the flattops without any success for 3 years. Now, that may be due to the hunter more than anything but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

Welcome aboard, I am from Clare!

Back