Caribou Gear Tarp

Hello from LA!

rangespec3

Hello, I'm Chad from LA - originally from Colorado but moved to LA due to work. I'm passionate about fishing; that's one thing I've liked from my childhood. I am one of those guys who'd love to quietly leave home with fishing rods, sandwiches, and books. Hiking past the breezy woods, settling in a quiet lake, and going about my fishing and reading is worth everything to me.
I'm a newbie in hunting though. I've got rid of a few coyotes, but that's about it.
Anyways, I look forward to being enriched and enlightened. Thanks!

Hello, I'm Chad from LA - originally from Colorado but moved to LA due to work. I'm passionate about fishing; that's one thing I've liked from my childhood. I am one of those guys who'd love to quietly leave home with fishing rods, sandwiches, and books. Hiking past the breezy woods, settling in a quiet lake, and going about my fishing and reading is worth everything to me.
I'm a newbie in hunting though. I've got rid of a few coyotes, but that's about it.
Anyways, I look forward to being enriched and enlightened. Thanks!

Welcome !! Is that LA as in Los Angeles or La as in Louisiana? (Coonass or Commiefornia).

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back