Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from Kansas

Rcates

Just recently joined but have been lurking for a while and am pleased to have found a site where people treat each other nicely. I am on a few forums but never make posts since people can be rude. I love how everyone on here is very supportive of eachother and rude b.s isn't tolerated.

With that being said I will introduce myself as an avid hunter from Kansas hoping to go on my first elk hunt next fall. I have been dying to get to the mountains for a long time but have always had something get in the way. A new job a few years ago, and 2 kids in the last 2 years has kept me at home. I told my wife no more kids until I go elk hunting, so she said I better go next fall haha.

I have a point in Wyoming and am hoping I can draw the general tag. If not I will go OTC Colorado archery. Have been slowly accumulating gear over the last 4 years and this site has been a big help with information on all subjects.
Good luck to everyone this year.

Welcome to the forum. Two kids in two years, that is a lot of diapers. Good luck in next years Wyoming draw.

Welcome to HuntTalk. Most of us don't bite, and the ones that try are compensating for other issues, I suppose. Hang around and share your adventures.

Welcome! I'm a native KS currently stationed in Wyo, if you need any help with elk hunting up here just let me know, maybe we could work out a few hunting trip swaps! I travel to central KS every year to hunt, can't get enough birds! Good luck this year and I'll be over near Topeka opening day of bird season, can't wait!

Unless you're dead-set on a SOLO hunt for your elk next year.... keep me in mind, I am planning the same thing. Maybe "buddy-up" and make the trip out together.

I live near Lawrence, KS. Wife, 2 kids, fairly normal etc.

BDB

Just recently joined but have been lurking for a while and am pleased to have found a site where people treat each other nicely. I am on a few forums but never make posts since people can be rude. I love how everyone on here is very supportive of eachother and rude b.s isn't tolerated.

With that being said I will introduce myself as an avid hunter from Kansas hoping to go on my first elk hunt next fall. I have been dying to get to the mountains for a long time but have always had something get in the way. A new job a few years ago, and 2 kids in the last 2 years has kept me at home. I told my wife no more kids until I go elk hunting, so she said I better go next fall haha.

I have a point in Wyoming and am hoping I can draw the general tag. If not I will go OTC Colorado archery. Have been slowly accumulating gear over the last 4 years and this site has been a big help with information on all subjects.
Good luck to everyone this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back