MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hello from Colorado

Hey guys and gals. New to the site. I hunt Elk, Deer, Bear, Mountain Lion and all predators. With all of the other seasons over I am now focused on predators. I really want to kill a Mountain Lion without dogs....I know I know to all of you saying it's not possible. I know it's possible but extremely hard especially here in Colorado because we can't use electronic calls. I have the Rainshadow whistle and plenty of distress calls. Hardest part for me is sitting still, it is truly amazing how unnerving it is to track an animal and sit down and call it in knowing that it can kill you quietly. Anyway any advise is truly welcome.

P.S. I have no issues with hunting Lions with dogs. I just have it in my head that I want to do it the hard way I guess. Someday I will find someone with dogs and do it that way as well.

Welcome to the site. I'm glad someone is chasing the Mt Lions to give them a healthy respect for humans.

I had a buddy whose dog went on point, only to come face to face with Mt Lion (Nevada chukar hunting). I guess Brittany's are lion pointing dogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back