Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from Colorado

ColoradoKurt

Before my introduction I guess I owe everyone an apology I’ve been a “lurker” or I prefer to call myself a “reader/learner”. I was ignorant of the proper introduction etiquette but thanks to my friend Uncle Larry 11 and his disastrous first posts I learned a valuable lesson. Great information here and I’m grateful for the information and advice I’ve received so far. And a big thank you to Mr Newberg the “Big Fin” for creating and maintaining this site.
My name is Kurt and I am a Colorado native. I was fortunate to be introduced to the outdoors by my dad but unfortunately he passed away when I was 12 and I had gave up the hunting and fishing lifestyle. In the last 10 years or so I’ve met some great friends who took the time to re-introduce me to hunting and fishing and I’ve had some great times with them.
I hunt primarily in Colorado for upland birds, waterfowl and periodically deer and elk. I do sneak up to Wyoming for antelope once in a while too.
I still consider myself a novice but if I can be of assistance to anyone please PM me. I’ll do what I can.
I’m looking forward to this fall season, I’ve got a cow elk tag for unit 82 and buck deer tag for 66. I’m hoping to fill up the freezer!

Antelope.JPGDeer.JPG

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back