Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello from Colorado

SHTF

Well I just had a user turn me on to this site from Rokslide.com. Im pretty avid over there and on Archerytalk. Im a bowhunter out of Colorado. I do a lot of trading for hunting gear and buying and selling. Its kind of a hobby of mine and the way I upgrade my gear.
Im also a Prostaff member for Nimrod backpacks, and Deer Crossing Archery.

Looking forward to many fun stories on Hunt Talk. =-)

James

Welcome from another Colorado guy!! Army brought me here and I am not leaving :) A lot of great stuff going around on here!!

SFC B

Welcome. Look foward to your pics and stories. Best of luck on your hunts this fall.

Sniff Sniff I smell mystery Ranch....... haha Big you work for them?

Here are some Photos for you guys =-)

me at 11.5k along the Continental Divide in Co 5 mile pack in to our hunting Unit.

My Mountainsmith Mountain LT

by the way Im a professional GearHead. Big on the Backpack hunting and Archery. Quick question. I have some great resources in this business. Is it a problem for me to give folks some deals on certain gear that I know about? some may already know about it but I didnt want to break any rules by putting out a friendly tip where they can get certain types of gear for very inexpensively.

Thanks

Like my Deer Crossing Arrows you can get for 50 bucks a dozen. I did some custom fletching on them.

Come on man, you had to start selling stuff on your introduction thread that was going so well with the cool pictures?

Nah I aint selling em. These are my Dorado arrows. Was just showing off the custom Fletching on them. =-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back