MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hello from Arizona

JColony

Thought I'd fire off an intro as a new member. The family and I recently relocated to AZ from Eastern WA. Sometimes you gotta follow the paycheck. I've been a diehard muzzy hunter for the past 10 years or so in Washington. Now that I'm in AZ, I've made the switch to archery. With archery being the only OTC option, I figured I needed to give it a try. Was only able to hunt the 3rd season of 2015 and the 1st of 2016 and did not manage to punch a tag, no surprise. Gonna keep this short, looking forward to exploring the forums and getting to know this community.
John C.

Welcome. I'll be trying that OTC archery gig in Arizona next January. Low expectations on punching a tag with archery gear, but surely an improvement over the Montana weather.

Hey, neighbor --- welcome to a GREAT site! We'll have to get together and talk Arizona hunting (PM me your phone #) ...

Welcome aboard, it's nice to see that Randy is going to attempt a coues hunt. Archery will be tough though, however it is an "any antlered deer" season. So muleys are still a possibility

Welcome aboard. AZ also has plenty of javelina you can hunt. There is an archery elk hunt on edge of Flagstaff you can probably draw each year as a resident. Is only hunted by archers. I will retire there and have a house in the Phoenix region but am not yet a resident. Someday. For now, am in the 10% bucket for tags. If any chance you will move away from AZ, consider getting the lifetime license. If you do move away, you will pay non-resident tag prices but be in the 90% bucket for tags.

Welcome to the forum and to AZ. Good luck on your hunts this year, take some pictures and let us know how it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back