Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello everyone

RookieSeason

I am a 32 year old colorado native. I started my adult life in the Marine Corps and am currently a police officer. I am working towards my bachlors and thinking about re-enlisting in the reserves. I have been hunting big game,elk, for 3 years both archery and rifle. I have yet to fill a tag but keep learning. I have two girls ages 4 and 2 and would like to teach them one day. This is an awesome platform and I appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge. Have a great day!

Welcome aboard jarhead! Good idea about going back into the reserves. How many years of active duty? If you're close to 20 I'd consider it. Otherwise, make sure you have a plan for when you get deployed.

Thanks for being Blue.

Welcome aboard jarhead! Good idea about going back into the reserves. How many years of active duty? If you're close to 20 I'd consider it. Otherwise, make sure you have a plan for when you get deployed.

Thanks for being Blue.
Good point. The length of deployment will be a pretty big factor in the branch I decide to go into. My first deployment 07-08 went quick but I didn't have the kiddos back then.

Back