Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hello everyone

Elkhunter

I have been away from the site for quite some time now. I was coming here everyday to to keep up on things and reading and then got busy and didn't even have time to stop by at all.

It has been a very good winter for us even though we did not have a lot of snow and have been very busy with work. Spring is just around the corner now and work will be taking off big time in a few weeks.

Last hunting season I did not get anything, nor did I have a lot of time to get out hunting. I had company come out to go hunting and one of the 3 got hurt, which put a big damper on the rest of the week. All in all it was a good week away from work and we had a great time.

I hope everyone is doing well and that you all had a great hunting season last year and a better one this year.

Hope whoever got hurt is doing better. Spring is around the corner, I'm geting fired up for bear. Are you going to bait on your porch again ?!?!? ;)

LOL Moosie :D No baiting for on the deck. G&F may get a little pissed if I continue that practice. :D
It was my cousin who came out to go hunting. The day before elk opened he got thrown form his horse and busted some ribs and bruised up pretty bad. He is fine now. It was the first time I saw him since about 1976.
Hopefully I can get out in the hills for spring bear, even if it is for just a few days.

Thanks noharleyyet.

Was just thinking the other day, where has that gent been?

Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking.

Hi Bill. Where ya been? We need another Vegas vacation.. Whatchathink?

Is elkhunter still the high poster on this board?

:cool:

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back