Hello Buckshot

CaseD

Hello Buckshot, remember me. I booked a hunt with you a couple of years ago. What a great hunt. The best guided hunt I have ever been on and I have been on a few. I am geetin the lifesize cat from my taxidermist in two weeks,... thanks for the great hunt.

BuzzH, how is it going in Wyoming,.. It aint Montana I bet, but plenty to hunt,.. kind'a the way I feel so far about my new home in Oregon.

Great to see the both of you. Look forward to chattin with you.
Case DeWit

[This message has been edited by bcat (edited 03-15-2001).]

Welcome to Moosies forum CaseD. Glad ya had a good hunt with Buckshot, and look forward to the story and pictures. bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

[This message has been edited by bcat (edited 03-15-2001).]

CaseD,
Welcome to a good site with good info.
Hope to maybe get some info in the future about hunting up there in Oregon. I here that archery elk and deer tags are still over the counter. I hope you can shed some insight on that in the elk and deer forums.
Steve

[This message has been edited by rthrbhntng (edited 03-15-2001).]

Case, good to see you made it on here. Wasnt sure if you would or not. Yeah, Wyoming is OK, but it sure isnt Montana. We'll have to hook up and bust a couple blacktails there in Oregon, just like when we used to knock the heck out of the big-game in Montana. Sure had some good times and good hunts, looking forward to many more. Talk to you later. Buzz

Originally posted by BuzzH:
Case, good to see you made it on here. Wasnt sure if you would or not. Yeah, Wyoming is OK, but it sure isnt Montana. We'll have to hook up and bust a couple blacktails there in Oregon, just like when we used to knock the heck out of the big-game in Montana. Sure had some good times and good hunts, looking forward to many more. Talk to you later. Buzz

Buzzy,

I'm working on the blacktail...but for now I am concentrating on turkey hunting and salmon fishing on the clearwater, I hear you really spanked the steelies,..have any photos you can post?

Bcat, I do not have a scanner to post a photo of my cougar,..you can go to Clint's website though, I think it might still be posted there?

Howdy Case,

What's a nice guy like you doing in a place like this? Ha-ha. Hope you're settling into Oregon OK. I'd post your pictures for you but I've gotten a little gunshy around here. If you'll recall the pictures were taken down in a fairly deep draw and were kind of dark although they were taken in the middle of the day. Some folks around here get real sensitive if it appears that a flash was used in the photos, so it might be better if we didn't post them! Talk to ya later,

------------------
Clint Gray
Buckshot Outfitting
http://www.angelfire.com/id/buckhunting

He said they were posted on yer website, I would say that good enuff. I think its time to quit digging Buckshot, and move on. If your posts continue to have old news and digs in em rather than fighting I will just edit them, just so ya know. Enuff fighting, I think Moose will tell ya the same thing. Get over it and move on. bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

[Clint, thanks for posting the photo. I'd tell the story, but no words of mine would do that day any justice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back