Hello all!

jphares44

Hello all! First time elk hunter this season at 40 years young. If you see someone wandering around Unit 71 in CO during 2nd rifle that looks like they don't know what they're doing, chances are that's me. Just a little background: I've lived in CO for 9 years, but was born and raised in MO. I spent 8 years in the Army (5 active duty) from 2000-2008, and still work in government today. I love sports and the outdoors: hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, snowboarding, golf, and always look forward to a fishing trip in Quetico Provincial Park every year. I root hard for my hometown teams and am still riding the high from the Chiefs Super Bowl win last season.

As a beginner elk hunter, I feel like I've learned a lot in a short amount of time...largely due to the willingness of people on this site to post and share information, and from the countless videos out there posted by hunters I've come to respect (i.e. Randy and Corey). I truly appreciate people willing to share their invaluable experience, until beginners like me can gain our own.

Thanks and good luck to all of you this season, and for many seasons to come!
Josh

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back