Caribou Gear

HB 677

Tim Fox, highly respected Attorney General, Republican candidate, genuine Montanan candidate was defeated in the primary ... largely due to his not having the gazillions of dollars to defeat GG.
Don't explain it to me, explain it to all your cronies.
But you are correct about cave dwellers.

Damn. I was hoping the GOP Giantfarts would pass this bill ... so they could get publicly humiliated in court when it got thrown out ... and just maybe in the court of public opinion. But maybe that's not possible. Body slamming a journalist didn't do it. Is there an emoji for shaking head?

Tim Fox! You must live in a cave.
I'm not sure about that. Fox signed onto Texas attorney general Paxton's bogus self serving Supreme Court lawsuit against Georgia to overturn Trump's election loss. Fox is just another idiot fanning the partisan flames with blatant lies for his own benefit. I don't trust anyone like that. The better candidate was running on the other ticket ... and that ain't saying much.

I support this law. I think more like it need to be passed, just different wording.
Wording like, “no land shall be sold to nonresidents who won’t allow public hunting access. No land shall be sold to producers of agriculture who won’t allow public hunting access. No land at all shall be sold to anyone who has contributed to UPOM or is a member of UPOM.”
In fact, I think a law with wording that says something like “ any land on which elk are currently or have historically existed on shall only be sold to Gerald Martin for whatever he is willing to pay”, would be a great idea. If you guys support that last wording I will let you hunt cows during the shoulder season. 😏😁

If UPOM was genuinely concerned about APR having an unfair advantage to buy land from willing sellers, why don’t they start their own nonprofit SaveTheCowboy and take tax deductible donations and give interest free loans to ranchers in the area?

Instead, a law like this is going to keep rancher Bob from getting a fair market price for his 1200 acres when his wife gets cancer and he wants to pay for treatment. Or, if he doesn’t have children who want the ranch and he wants to retire in Cabo, or New Jersey, or Ohio.

Is a law like this even going to withstand a legal challenge if it passes?
Happy Belated April Fools Day to you Gerald.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back