Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

HB 418 changed at last moment

howler

Legislature Bill Harris changed HB 418 that would have changed the 10% to 15% rule of special permits to NR from state wide all inclusive to only archery elk permits.. It apperaed to me that the bill was seen as self serving and did not have a lot of support. but only time will tell. How is it that people like him get elected but all they ever do is introduce bills that bennifit him, wake up people,

Legislature Bill Harris changed HB 418 that would have changed the 10% to 15% rule of special permits to NR from state wide all inclusive to only archery elk permits.. It apperaed to me that the bill was seen as self serving and did not have a lot of support. but only time will tell. How is it that people like him get elected but all they ever do is introduce bills that bennifit him, wake up people,

Some shenanigans last night for sure.

Vito, Sam & JW did a great job explaining why the bill was a bad idea. Great job guys!

How is it that people like him get elected but all they ever do is introduce bills that bennifit him, wake up people,

Bill Harris represents Eastern Fergus (part of Lewistown), Petroleum, and Garfield Counties. He is a republican, rancher and runs unopposed. He also runs an outfitting business and is only concerned about serving himself. Unfortunately I live in his district and wish someone would run against him.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back