Hayduke's Country

Oak

Expert
Spent the weekend in southern Utah. It was pretty hazy, so the photos aren't the best.

cl_0.jpg

cl_1.jpg

cl_2.jpg

cl_3.jpg

cl_4.jpg

cl_5.jpg

cl_6.jpg

cl_7.jpg

cl_8.jpg

cl_9.jpg

No, but I'll bet I've read it.

I thought I sent it to him, and he was gonna forward it on to you....

The important thing is you have read it, and you LIVE it (when no one is looking.....)

Sometimes, when I am out hunting, I do litter patrol and pick up all the pretty ribbon and big metal nails I find on the mountains.... :cool: ;) :cool:

That 'tis some picturesque country and good for a visit! Did you go to Wall Arch? It collapsed a couple of weeks ago...

I have fond memories of be lectured by a NPS employee about 'destroying' some biologic soil crust for going less than 5yds off one of the mail trails to some of the arches. She didn't like it when I corrected some of her 'facts' regarding cryptograms that I recieved from the authority on the subject working in that park... :D

Crap, now I feel bad. I was waiting for an Oak answer myself. I know I sent it to someone, apparently it wasn't Terry. someone, bail me out.....:D:D:D

Real nice pics Oak.

Almost makes a person want to spend time with some good optics and find some muleys and sheep in there.

Great pics, Oak. Utah certainly has some of the best terrain in America. Did you blow up any dams while out there?

Chemicals, chemicals, I need Chemicals.

A 3, 6 pack drive for you?

Nice shots, the one with them moon is my fav.

Oh the survey stakes I pulled in my youth on a local proposed ski resort. Memories.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back