Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hay Hounddawg....

maineiac

its dam high time you showed up here.Read a few dozen of your posts on another planet and look forward to readin some more here.Welcome here man.I'd write more but drunk too much after work.(I think yyour right,its a cur for sure.)
biggrin.gif

Welcome to Hunttalk HoundDawg!!!
I see he has posted once, and then ran off, I hope he comes to start submitting more...
biggrin.gif

Well hell boys, thanks for inviting me into the campfire. I was takin' a chill standin' out here in the dark wonderin' if it was a friendly bunch sittin' around that fire!!

I gotta bottle we can pass around, help yourselves!! Plotts, bears, tick dogs, lions, black and tans, bobcats, coons, walkers, whiskey, cheap hookers, elk races, shock collars, tracking equipment, bail money.... us hound guys always got plenty to talk about so thanks for the welcome.

I'll try to be on my best behavior.
wink.gif

Don't let him fool you guys. The Dawg's "best behavior" is still a far cry from being behaved. lmfao!

Wait just a minute here. I'm a damn choir boy. The reason I don't get to post very often is I have a full day with visiting the sick, helping old ladies across the street, feeding the homeless and buying beer for the local boy scout troop.

I hope I don't get associated with that HoundDawg fellar from the MM site. Boy, he was an obnoxious, loud mouthed, inbred piece of crap... but he was sure a handsome chap.

But I'm nothing like him. I'm all about kindness, understanding, tolerance and love.

Peace, love 'n black and tans. That's me!
rolleyes.gif

LOL HOUNDDAWG. Bring the Possy over and getto posting
smile.gif
I always loved your Humor for a gay chap !!!!!
footinmouth.gif

That's it Dawg.. I'm tellin...

Yep.. I saw that cur post... I'm tellin Foxy !!!

Your in BIG trouble... and YES.. .I'm tattle tell... !!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, a fine welcome this has been. Moosie blows my cover as the only gay hound guy in the west. Then Waycool is gonna tattle to the Gray One cuz I made a cur joke.

Then Canoe let's everyone know that I was an orphan. Is there nothing sacred or secret anymore?

OK, fine... I'm a cross dresser too. Well, I guess with all the talk of spandex and thongs on the other sites, that isn't a big surprise to anyone huh?

Don't knock it til ya try it... nothing better than hiking into a bear tree in nylons and pumps and a summer dress blowing in the breeze!!!

HD...coulda used ya today down in the cedar swamp.Got the skidder stuck yestidday ina black mudhole.
biggrin.gif
The kind with no bottom.
cool.gif
The other 4 guys on the crew never seen 1 stuck that bad.What fun.Anyways.....took us 4 trips to lug the beer an flydope in before we started.I can picture you helpin a feller lug beers to a friggin blackfly infested swampand maybe watchin while a drunk rolls around black mud smellin like pigsh#it.Oh well...it come out.
biggrin.gif

Did you say Beer? Me 'n Kevin are headed that way. If we can git his truck started we should be there tomorrow.

Where the hell is Maine anyway? Just east of Colorady right? We'll gas up in Denver and probably hit your place in the morning then.

Never been east a Grand Junction anyways so Maine should be a fun place. Keep the beer cold, we'll be there in the morning... if Kev can git his truck started.

Gosh dern Dawg.... you betta just git started hitchin' a ride... Cause you know that 'ol '72 datsun of Kev's wull never get started less you use the ether again....

And you remember what happen the last time you used the ether... that rehab place is still doing repairs from your last spell there...

You'd best git hitchin... cause if Kev gits there before ya... there wont' be nuthin but a hangover left.... OH... and if you do go... make sure you take 'ol Sam along.. be the only way you'll ever find home again...
smile.gif

Ain't much chance of gittin my Datsun started by morning, it ain't run for going on three years now. Don't fret however, I got it rigged so I can hitch my mule up to it and have him pull us to Maine. Throw a couple of hounds and a cooler full of beer in the back and we'll be good to go. We might just have to travel during the day though on account of the mule kicking out the last good headlight on the way to church last Sunday.

It might be a good idea to bypass Colorado too I'm afraid, I think HoundDawg still has warrants in that state. Come to think of it, we better avoid Wyoming, New Mexico, Montana, Idaho, and South Dakota as well.

Put the beer on ice boys, we're coming out!

OK Dudes...the beers on ice.Got 3 cans a ether too.
biggrin.gif
Dawg,you better let Kevin do the map readin.I got 42 cents saved for bail money too.

HoundDawg, If'n ya want to run hounds in Idaho, and tree me a cat.... I'll have all the Beer you can drink ON ICE up here, And It's not far East of Colorado
tongue.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I admire your optimism to believe that my mangy pack of flea farms could tree anything in Utah, let alone Idaho!!

Does Idaho let Utah hound guys come up there to run? I heard they executed most at the border. I got a buddy that is a Gov. Hunter up in the Boise area, maybe I'll ask him what the situation is up there.

To hear Kevin talk all the Idaho hunters are down in the Cache Valley all winter.

Is this real beer, or some homemade stuff you boys make outta taters? Stuff that will leave me crappin' through a screen door for a week?

Fan fuggin tastic video's on HD's site! Moosie, I think me and the HD would run the west dry!
Between him and the others I am sure we can sniff out the big puss, not in thailand. they only have them lil brown skin things here!
biggrin.gif

Welcome all HOUNDSMEN! No Pussies allowed unless, ya got a dress and hunt tall timber in pumps
biggrin.gif
Wel don't call them wussies, Hell pan man wears a pot and greenie wears a gown at least 3 times a year!
Cuz'in Thumper

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back