Hay Hounddawg....

HD,
I sure like that introduction!
I am always in needs of a good bondsman!
drool.gif
something about airports and bars just get me rolling!
The hound stuff is what is is all about! When i started building my web site, I left a ton of houndhunting stuff out.
But then again, I hope to have some more updates soon.
Houndsmen united welcome!
PS:
I might need a bit of rehab myself, but like other folks i notice they are a bit shy of letting me come back.
Thumper
yawn.gif

Dawg an Thumper....I can see thru your words a bit of philosophy comin out.Just wanted to tell ya I'm a bit of a philosophy student myself.I've studied all the great ones,but my favorite is Johnny Paycheck.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif

Oh no,

I was afraid of that. If I stuck around here long enough you guys would figure out I had philosophy. Curse those damn social diseases.

I think I caught my philosophy down in Gallup two years ago, coulda been Shiprock. But that gal told me she had a clean bill of health and sure enough two months later my doctor informs me I got philosophy or however you spell it.

Don't worry boys, cuz I don't think you can catch it over the internet from just chattin' with me.

Well Dawg....havin a few social diseases dont make ya a bad feller where I come from.An dont go blamin it all on the Shiprock gal either.What she charge ya for a dose of philosophy?I might be lookin for a hunt out west.
biggrin.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back