Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hate being right sometimes

Nut

I figuered awhile back that once the serious hunting seasons started that the work will pick up. It happened.
rolleyes.gif

So I am working 10-11 hours a day and also on Saturday. They want us also to work Sundays.(which we nipped in the bud)

They also wanted to cancel my vacation days for the Hillbilly Huntfest.
eek.gif

But I told them that I would do 11-12 hours a day for Mon thru Thurs. (leaving Friday morn for D's!)

Always seems like this happens....

Watch.. come February there will be plenty of time to hunt.
wink.gif

Thats why I work the standby shift. My hours are screwie, when I work. But I get about 3-4 days a week off. Comes in handy this time of year.
Headed for Maine Nov. 8th. Our first time up there. Going to Russel Pond, Mrs. C's place, anyone know anything about it? Any input?

Nut, don't wear yourself out! Who's gonna chase the kids while Vipe's off gambling?
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Whiskers, I haven't heard a thing about the guy HHH sent up to Russell Pond this year...I suppose he went, but nothing was said one way or the other.
confused.gif
You might ask Shawn if he has anything good to report.

Chit fred wheres ya union brother
confused.gif
I know O'time's handy gettin near Xmas and all , But we got a new Manager who called a "pep talk" to the senior dispatchers wants us to "lead the team into a new future" I pissed myself laughing and got censured,I told him to go fugg himself, also advised I wouldn't be availiable for over 40 hours a week and if they wanted me on days off for codes and standards alterations they could pay my cell phone account and taxi fares, hehehe being one of only 3 availiable to alter safe working practise regulations has its advantages.

Back