Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Has anyone seen these?

danr55

These were sent to me by a guy at work. Not sure exactly what the deal is, except one of them is HUGE!

Attachments

• big deer.jpg
    big deer.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 451
  • big deer1.jpg
    big deer1.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 453
Hey Danr I got the same pic[1st one] from an friend at Honeywell Space... he said it was killed in the north Kaibab...You still at Honeywell?

CJ, I've never worked at Honeywell. I've been with Boeing for about 25 years, but I am still in the valley if that helps. Honeywell is one of my accounts.

:cool:

Here's another nice buck supposedly taken in a Montana draw area, that was forwarded to me. Check out the gay hat the hunter is wearing! What a buck though. I see in the last Fair Chase Magazine the Boone and Crockett Club has a "Trophy Watch" feature on their website that helps check out the authenticity of some of these trophy heads that are getting passed around through emails. Good feature to check out at boone-crockett.org .

I believe the first bucks were killed on the timberghost ranch in ??. High fence for sure. The big Mule Deer was taken by Matt Ekstrom last year in the root.

the WT are definetly from the timber ghost ranch in southeast Iowa. Yes it is high fenced. You can make out the words in the reflection on the truck window.I believe they are from this year.

BHR:

I am not a Grizz or a Cat, but you know that those kind of comments can get things kind of hostile around these parts. I will email your post to Matt.

Do be startin' somethin' now.

Seriously, that was a 2005 buck that Matt shot over in your area. He is a great guy who really works hard at it. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Well, it could have happened to me, but I guess that still wouldn't be a nicer guy.

Merry Christmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back