Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hard Copy Maps

Paisano

Just wondering what everyone is using to obtain a hard copy topo map of their hunt area? It sure is handy to have one map of the gmu compared to multiple quads taped together etc. Last time I ordered a "gmu wide" map I wasn't real impressed. I figure some of you guys have this down to a science and could recommend a good place to buy a quality map.

Good luck to all this season.

Mytopo has hard copy maps. You can take a look at what they look like on their website and decide if they are what you are looking for.

Use to bre able to get quadrangle maps from sporting good stores or something like REI. Not sure if you can get maps from a local forest service district or BLM office or not.

The last mytopo maps I got were fuzzy.....

REI or similar backpack shops might have the Nat.Geo system and be able to produce on h2o proof paper.
I still wind up with new maps from USGS every year to add to the file cabinet or replace field maps.

I like mytopo also. I find I can custom make the map and overlap quadrangles vs carrying up to four USGS maps to cover the hunting area. Plus I can print them on waterproof paper.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back