Hailing in from the Great Tater capitol of the World!!! Idaho

RckyMtnRutt

Hello, Everyone!! Finally decided to join the hunttalk website. Been stalking the forums for a couple years now. lol time to join. I enjoy hunting fishing guns optics etc. In the middle of building a tikka 6.5 ctr 20" barrel with a tbac ultra 7. Hoping to Slap on a vx5hd and call it good. If anyone has any thoughts or direction for optics I am all ears. I currently own leupold and Nightforce. love them both NF is just a little heavy for my current build.

Welcome to the forum! I like the sounds of your rifle, I own an Ultra 7 & Ultra 5. The VX5 would be a good scope to use. I prefer first focal plane scopes and use a Vortex Razor AMG, very happy with that scope. What part of Idaho are you from?

Welcome to the forum! I like the sounds of your rifle, I own an Ultra 7 & Ultra 5. The VX5 would be a good scope to use. I prefer first focal plane scopes and use a Vortex Razor AMG, very happy with that scope. What part of Idaho are you from?
Awesome thanks for the response!! Can't wait to pick up my can today!! Ultra 5 sounds like fun especially for back country! And yeah the amg was on my list just a little expensive but can't beat what is behind it (assembled in the US). From eastern Idaho but been living in Boise for the past 14 years

Hello, Everyone!! Finally decided to join the hunttalk website. Been stalking the forums for a couple years now. lol time to join. I enjoy hunting fishing guns optics etc. In the middle of building a tikka 6.5 ctr 20" barrel with a tbac ultra 7. Hoping to Slap on a vx5hd and call it good. If anyone has any thoughts or direction for optics I am all ears. I currently own leupold and Nightforce. love them both NF is just a little heavy for my current build.
I've recently purchased several vortex optics (spotting scopes and rifle scopes) and I've been very impressed with the quality for the money. I own higher end Meopta, Zeiss, and Nikon and believe the Vortex (at least the higher end HD versions) products are comparable.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back