H-1000?

Cerebral Stalker

Anybody that knows of a place that still has H-1000 in stock and is willing to share would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I might as well ask for pictures of bigfoot harvests, but hey, it can't hurt to ask. Thanks in advance for any leads!

I’ve seen it at the local Murdoch’s. I’ve got a pound of H-1000 on my reloading bench.

I've purchased at Cabelas and BassPro here in NC. Not sure if that helps you

Unfortunately Murdoch's only sells powder in-store and the closest one is Nebraska so that's out of the question. I rechecked Cabelas and BassPro online again, and they're both still out of stock too.

I checked ballistic products and powder valley for ya. Neither have it in stock.

Looks like I might need to go find some. I use it and the 300 win mag takes a lot. I hope it doesn't become scarce like varget did a few years ago

Anybody that knows of a place that still has H-1000 in stock and is willing to share would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I might as well ask for pictures of bigfoot harvests, but hey, it can't hurt to ask. Thanks in advance for any leads!

I have a local shop that always has what everyone else is saying is hard to get. The prices are well below what you can get for online. Only issue they don’t ship. If come this fall you are still in need shoot me a PM. I will be headed thru Laramie the first week of October.

I have a local shop that always has what everyone else is saying is hard to get. The prices are well below what you can get for online. Only issue they don’t ship. If come this fall you are still in need shoot me a PM. I will be headed thru Laramie the first week of October.

Thanks Addicting! I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully it doesn't come to that and Hodgdon makes a new run this spring and I can get my hands on some. Thanks to everyone else for looking as well! Guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back