Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Guy caught applying as a res in CO

During the investigation, officials discovered photos and videos that Crookston had posted on social media, documenting “every aspect of his hunts,” which made it easier to determine “when and where certain wildlife were taken.” :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I know a guy that drew an oil type tag in Wyoming this year as a res that is obviously a non res. And has been a non res for 4-5 years.

I know a guy that drew an oil type tag in Wyoming this year as a res that is obviously a non res. And has been a non res for 4-5 years.
A friend? Probably should find new friends...

Not a friend? What is the reward for turning in a poacher in Wyoming? In Colorado if you help lead to a conviction I believe you can get a tag.

It's flat out ridiculous the amount of Albertans who have a house in Montana's Flathead or Lincoln County that illegally claim themselves as "Residents" for sake of a fish/hunt license. It's a ban of 5-20 years if caught acting as a resident of the United States while in the U.S. as a tourist.
If the amount of Albertans who've been banned was made into the newspaper - it would put the likes of other state residents applying elsewhere in the U.S. to shame.

Meanwhile... on the southern border - enter and claim asylum due to "domestic violence"... apparently U.S. is responsible for the domestic violence in their own country...Leave it to the snowflakes looking to boost their future voters. edit: and hunt/fish as a legal resident legally in whatever state they choose to reside...

A friend? Probably should find new friends...

Not a friend? What is the reward for turning in a poacher in Wyoming? In Colorado if you help lead to a conviction I believe you can get a tag.
Things you shouldn’t post on the internet... 😂😂 Good luck to your friend.
Not a friend. That’s part of the issue.

To be a tattletale or not?

Not a friend. That’s part of the issue.

To be a tattletale or not?
To not report it means one of 3 things:

1) You dont value the resource
2) You're a coward and fear retribution
3) You dont actually have any information

Its estimated that over 90% of wildlife crime goes totally unreported and an even smaller percentage is successfully prosecuted. Countless animals are poached/killed illegally every year and the masses of good sportsmen and women see it occur and do nothing. Be a part of the minority, report it to the proper wildlife agency

I would love to know how much this occurs in New Mexico too. With how many folks commute to this state for work in the oil fields and such only a 90-day residency requirement I have to imagine it gets abused.

With a name like Crookston, I would think the last thing you would want to be is a crook. Self-fulfilling prophecy I guess. I wonder if he voted in both states?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back