Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Gun safes

fmnjr

If price were no object, what gun safe would you buy?

Who makes the absolute best gun safe available, price no consideration?

I'm talking a fifty gun safe kind of safe, or larger.

If you were going to have a safe customized, who would you have do it?

This will be a barn burner with favorite opinions! There are too many GOOD safes once you hit top tier, even mid for that matter. You need to find what suits your purpose better than others. This comes down to soooo many factors with a lot of give and take...Research and go with what feels the best IMO.

You east coast guys look no further than Griffin.

You east coast guys look no further than Griffin.

That's what I'm talkin' about......would love to hear about more of the same/similar.

I have a stack-on cabinet. It's not as expensive or heavy, but the same power tools will get into it as any other. Plus it's cheap. And it'll keep an honest man honest

I have a Pella safe. I like it, better build than what scheels or Wal-Mart will carry. For me the 3/16" steel is a major plus

I have a stack-on cabinet. It's not as expensive or heavy, but the same power tools will get into it as any other. Plus it's cheap. And it'll keep an honest man honest
I too have a Stack-On safe, but I didn’t kid myself when I bought it. It will only help against a smash-and-grab. It does not provide anywhere near the same level of protection that real safes do with the same power tools.

Watch that video I posted and you’ll see the difference.

These seem nice I listed to the hunt talk pod cast with them Ive actually been looking for someone to build a Custom vault door for me so I can just turn a room in my basement into a large safe

That's what I'm talkin' about......would love to hear about more of the same/similar.
If you ever find yourself in upstate SC, walk into his shop. He will talk to you about safes to the cows come home. He loves it and truly has a passion for it. He has taken apart every type and manufactured of safe ever made and knows them in and out. If inferno and theft, bomb shell type protection is what you are after, this is the guy that can build it for you.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back