Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Gun Safe help

Jic

I need a gun safe for ~12 rifles and a few pistols. What does everyone recommend? What should I stay away from? I'm more concerned about keeping the things locked up than I am about fire protection( if my house burns down I have bigger problem than worrying about my guns). Should I stick with Remington,Winchester, Cabelas, or the internet sales of PAtriot PEntagon. Any help appreciated.

Just stay away from Sportsman Steel Safes - they are terrible, as far as service and actual delivery of the product. They are local to me, so I thought (twice, no less!) that it would be easier to deal with them. In each case, they strung me along for months after taking my money without delivering the safe. I finally got the safe each time, but it was not worth the headache. (The first safe was bought from them 15 years ago, and the last one just a couple of years ago. Time dulled the pain of the first experience, but there is no reason for you to go through it!)

Liberty and Cannon are good safes. There's lots of good ones out there - just callor shop around for the best price.

I have a Browning and have been really happy with it. Only problem is that it is full and I need another.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back