Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Gun purge for moving west.

Keep the 22 mag for sure. I imagine there's plenty of jackrabbits in Nevada to use it on. And if you ever go on a prairie dog shoot you'll be glad to have it as well. The slug gun? I'd trade it for a rifle of sorts, but that's just me. You can never have too many rifles.

I’m trying to purge my stuff for my upcoming move to Nevada. I’m getting rid of eastern hunting gear and looking at my guns and trying to figure out if I will ever use them again.
The first is a 22mag bolt action rifle that I haven’t used in a number of years and I don’t see me using again.
The second one is a savage 220 20 gauge slug gun. I know places like Montana have restricted areas where this might come in handy but I’ve never wanted to hunt these areas.
I’m just trying to streamline my junk.
I'd sell the slug gun while you're still somewhere where there's a demand for them.

I would sell the sluggun and keep the 22 mag. If you want you can unload the 22 later if you want to. If wont eat much in the safe. Now if I have rifle setups costing $1500 and up sitting in the safe for years then maybe you might want to thin out. What I did , or am attempting to do is to work with the investment I have already made in rifles. In other words I wont buy another rifle or scope until I sell a safe queen. As I get older I want fewer rifles but better quality so I might need to sell a few to fund a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back