PEAX Equipment

Gun powders

Congrats now go buy a powerball ticket ! Seriously you really hit pay dirt!

Seems like a dick move considering the amount of price gouging and hoarding going on...all that H1000 and RL26 powder is like 5-10 lifetimes worth of magnum rifles. Hopefully it doesn't end up on gunbroker for $100/lb

Still doesn’t make it ok, you are part of the problem. By posting it here you are proud of it too. Double Dick move

These were my thoughts. If supplies were plentiful, that's one thing, but in today's environment it seems selfish and greedy. Just my opinion and how it is hitting me at this moment.

And, if your sporting goods store manager friend limits other customers' quantities, I would consider it a triple dick move.

These were my thoughts. If supplies were plentiful, that's one thing, but in today's environment it seems selfish and greedy. Just my opinion and how it is hitting me at this moment.

And, if your sporting goods store manager friend limits other customers' quantities, I would consider it a triple dick move.
I feel the same way. It’s not Joe Biden causing this shortage, it’s us.

Tom, you seem like a nice guy, but you’ve got to understand how frustrating it is to see a guy post about scoring 20 pounds of H1000 and 24 pounds of RL26 through a hookup with his friend, when it’s so hard for most of us just to find the basic stuff we need.

I witnessed it the other day, they actually pulled the cart off the floor and came out and said when you guys can act civilized and calm we'll stock the shelves.

Looked like a bunch of great whites circling a dead whale out in the ocean ripping chunks off of it.

One guy and his wife bought a max amount of everything they could bullets, powder, factory loads, on and on must of been 900 bucks worth. Then they brag about how they just came from the store across town and did the same thing. Getting ready for local gun shows they said....... WTF.

Hard to believe but this thread is actually worse than the "Hey guys, I have 15 elk points. Not looking for a honeyhole but I have done zero research and am wondering where I should apply..."

Genius....probably brings in additional revenue while requiring minimal additional expenditures by the State (no cost for mythical wildlife enhancement?). Possible lawsuit/downside of my bearded uncle Don (we call him squatch) catching one in the ass if he visits out that way🤷🏻‍♂️

Their signs are legit though👍🏻👍🏻
7734E574-CDE7-47AC-A4F6-0010A15E8CD8.jpeg

Hmm... it's a wonder why I can't find a box of primers to shoot my muzzleloader. Bummer there's a lot of guys hoarding this stuff.
If you really need primers for an inline sportsmans warehouse here in PA was loaded with them the other week. Just an fyi

Your buddy should be fired if he let you do that before it went on sale to the general public. Back door sales are just wrong.
Was that way at a local WalMart a few years ago when .22LR was tough to get. Dept manager or whomever told friends when it would be available or so I'm told. Also heard that some was know to bypass the cash register.

Back