Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Guess what Mojave got me for...

A new pair of PJ bottoms so you wouldn't get beat up so bad after hunting trips to Montana?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL Wylee & Cali.. I actually did get new PJ bottoms... Wore them to work Yesterday and the other pair today.. KINA cool when NO-one is here .. Dress code slacks a little
smile.gif

HINT...... I needed this last year hunting acording to alot of people on the board here !!!!!
eek.gif
tongue.gif

KRAVEN... DING DING DING !!!!!!

HEHE.. I opened it up and Laughed my ASS off !!! I guess I'll have to see how it works now
elkgrin.gif

CALI... LOL, I wouldn't want a camera crew hunting with me.... I think I'd have a "FAULIES" tape made of me.. Sometimes whats OFF camera should stay off
footinmouth.gif
.. HEHE

That is great she got you one Moose,I need to get me one in the near future atleast before August or September.Now all you need to do is vaccum seal your trail mix and you'll be set.
tongue.gif

Does this mean while we are hunting in Wy this coming year, I can pee in a mud puddle and you can drink it through this new straw???
eek.gif
tongue.gif
fight.gif

That's just like drinking Coor's beer.

"It's the water"

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-28-2002 09:18: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

I've used one quite abit over the years..Couldn't find it this year so had to use some of the more cautious aproaches to getting water..Good going Majave..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back