Caribou Gear

Guess the score....

sneakem

Alright you master score guessers...LOL

Any guesses what this bad boy scores??? I scored a few deer heads out of a collection this weekend, thought that I'd share a few to see who's the best cyber-scorer out there...

Anyways here's the first....

BTW-Winner gets an all expenses ( hump ) paid slumber party with Moosie on Brokeback Mountain...LOL ;)

P1010117.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010119.jpg

I'd guess 205 on the frame, with around 25" of non-typical. so 230 gross. 36" outside spread. Monster buck no doubt. by the way, don't want that prize. Also, think I guessed low if anything, it's huge.

Great buck, really like the mass and extras. Curious as to which point on the left side is his G4. I'm think I'd guess him aaround 240.

I was already to say 215 then I panned down and saw the width photo.
225 gross non typ.
A first day shooter in anybodys book.

I's Say 233 1/8..

WTF with Greeny Guessing first ?!?! He sets the Presidence for veryone.. I call BS !!!

Moosie said:
I's Say 233 1/8..

WTF with Greeny Guessing first ?!?! He sets the Presidence for veryone.. I call BS !!!

Speaking of setting a "precedence"...... Moosie voting after the final score is in.... I thought I was on MM for a minute...:rolleyes:

I call BS.... we all know you can't spell and you expect us to believe that you can count any better..;)

Pretty big deer there! I think Moosie would rather underestimate it than overestimate it. That way when you walk up to it, its bigger!

Nice deer. A bit weak on the back end, not very wide either, barely 35" wide if that. My guess is he would maybe gross about 175. Good deer for most parts of the country, but we let them younger ones like that walk here in Arizona. Give him a couple years and he might get my attention.
Danrr

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbirdandbiggamehunter
Back