MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Guess the score on this Goat

B

bcat

View

The score guessing topics have seemed to spark some intrest. Its fun to do and a fellow learns something from doing it. My son took this antelope a couple years ago right behind the house, guess I could throw in a Boykin Outfitters hat for the winner!!! Greenhorn I dont know if professional scorers should be able to enter
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

77 inches would be my guess. to your son "job well done". I bet you are a mighty proud papa.

------------------
when the tailgate drops the bullshit stops.

My guess is 81 1/2!! I know nothing about antelope, but thought I could use the new hat.

had to make an adjustment to my guess after the hint from b-cat , my new guess is 83"......(nice goat)............JB

[This message has been edited by JB CORPORATION (edited 02-16-2001).]

Definately 79!..........................................(since noone used that # yet)
biggrin.gif

Although I have no idea how to score an antelope I'll throw in my guess of 80 and hope the others are 'right in there'. Who knows, with a little luck...
smile.gif

------------------
~Dan~

hntr_trap.gif

[This message has been edited by DGF (edited 02-15-2001).]

bcat nice goat and aint it fun when its your kid that gets one? well I guess 83 7/8. I would love to get my pistoly lined up on one like that. olefish

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back