Caribou Gear Tarp

Guess I overstepped.....

Gunner46

Well, it looks like I went just a tad too far the the NAHC muckity-mucks.

Dropped in last night to just check up on some old friends. Posted a couple of responses. Today their ALL deleted!!!!

Didn't say word one about the mgt, the club, & the worst language I used was 'Pi$$ed'.

Never got any warnings from anyone either. My official KMA resignation gets mailed, 'Registered, Siganture Required', on monday!

So, it looks like you guys are stuck with me!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Gunner I for one am glad to have you here; but, really disappointed to hear NAHC is going to he double hockey sticks in a hand basket! Absolutely amazing!!
frown.gif

I haven't heard or seen any of any posts being deleted either. Did find that there was problem with the server, though.

its funny how things run over there. when i left 2 years ago there were alot of things going on and people getting pissed off. most of you newer guys seem like you have some good info to share and everyone is glad you are here.

I had the same thing happen, cept they made it so I couldn't even get back on the site. They got my life member money and then got me gone...I locked onto here about that time and haven't went any where else except to stir the pot on occassion since...
smile.gif

The evil has a root for sure. Same one as the Bible speaks of; oh plus WebWitch!!
eek.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back