Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Guees Who';s BACk.. BAck Again... Moosies Back.. Tell a Friend :)

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well.. Not actually BACK.. As in Idaho.. BUT back to Civilization..

WELL.. I'm at the Hotell ON a fuggin 486 Dialup piece of CHit
frown.gif
But... I can Breath knowing I have my Life Line Back to My "PEOPLE"
biggrin.gif

I won't bore You with My 18 Day Hunting AK story's Quiet yet.. ANd I can't load these PAges Fast Enough To read Anything.... BUT I'll Give you A Quick HighLight !!

LBG Was the BOMB !! That guy is the Real Deal. He helped me Out here in Remote Dial up land
wink.gif
I just wanted to Say thanx Again to him.. But I guess in 1 hour We're going to the Outback And I can thank him in Person.. EH *SMILE*

High Adventure... Talk about the Service, I'm a true believer in thier attitude twards the Hunter. Went Above and Beyond and I'll fill in Why later too.

Our Hunt On the SHORT version.... Got 1 moose. 57 3/4" (Had to get the 3/4" in there
wink.gif
) And we Shot 2 bou. We opted to bang 2 cows so Nothing "Mountable" but that was Our choice in wanting to get us out the Field Early. Fortunately we did and The snow is in there right now...

Well, I've taken a Shower... Slept in a "REAL" bed and ate a REAL meal. I actually got my Chocolate Shake and coke bnack into me too !!!! KACHING !!!!!

I heard Green got his Lobster, (Like we knew he wouldn't eh ... "Fugger anyways... J/K Bud, I actually called from the field jsut to hear the News !!!) I hear My buddy T-bone had a bit of troubles, but I havben't heard on the Rest. Will hopefuly catch up later... Looks like I've gotten on Average 68 Emails a day for 20 Days... Thats like Over 1,200 Emails to go through.. If I take a Few days to Respond, Forgive me SMILE...

I would like to thank my Oldest boy Oscar In closing that Put together a Map and Gave it to Mrs Moosie to "MAIL" to me while I was in the Field the Location on the 'Bou. Without that I'm sure I wouldn't have had ANY success
tongue.gif
MAN I miss the Little tikes. Roumor Has it Paker is standing on his Own now....

I bumped the Flight for a 1AM flight on Monday so 8AM I'll Be back in Boise. If Elk Turd is Reading don't fuggin think I;m Coming to the Office any Earlier... I got Lovin.... Errrr.... I mean Visiting with the Wife to do
drool.gif

After Dinner I might try the Other Computer.. I think It's faster then a 28 Baud Conection !!! *GRRRRRR>>....*

Love ya, Missed Ya... Peace OUT

Welcome back to the real world. I wish I woulda never came back. I found an old trappers cabin where I was at. It was probably 100 years old, no door, the roof caved in, and only a frame of where the bed was located. Coulda been a nice fixer up'r. I shoulda stayed.

Congrats on the critters. What day do you get back? I've got some mutton, you have the moose and bou...when we get'n together for grub?

Welcome back Moosnuk of the North. Glad you had a good hunt. Can't wait for pictures and lies.... er, uh,, stories.

cool.gif

Well.... I don't Actually "HAVE" Moose... But I do some Bou... Story Will follow later.
frown.gif

Any-who.... I'll Have NiceFresh Elk Steaks Soon Enough. And I'm not interested in "MUTTON" *YUCK* ... Well.... Not at least the Eating Part
wink.gif
hump.gif

I'll Be back home Tomorrow.. We're slipping out today for a Few Glacier Pictures.... Maybe Drink a few Milkshakes and More Burgers...

BTW Did you know AK has McDonalds and Walmart !!! And the store Isn't even Made From ice ....
elkgrin.gif

Glad your are back to civilization Moose. Curious how much weight you lost on the hunt, well at least until you got back to burgers and milk shakes
wink.gif

Can't wait to see the pics. sounds like you had some bear problems. Is this part of the don't "HAVE" Moose story?

Have a relaxing weekend and then get busy on the computer when you get back. Well I guess I can wait until you have had some quality family time.

If I can't at least talk you into going to the Alaska Bush Company, I should be able to talk you into going to the Alaska Sourdough Mining Company to eat...friggin great grub!!!! It is on International Airport Rd, just down from Showgirls. Also, they have a nice store across the street dedicated to the tourist.

Whatever you order, make sure you get the Corn Fritters to go with em. That be their specialty.

Enjoy your last day there to the fullest. I give you a few weeks and you'll be wanting to go back.

Welcome back . Sounds like you had a great time you and your Dad. ]

Waiting on some pics and a story or 2.
If you get them up before I leave for Wy. If not I'll see ya there.

IT'S NOT DONE UNTIL I SEE IT ON MY DESK!!!
mad.gif
Oh, sorry....
eek.gif

There better be some pictures for me to review!

Welcome back! (ps You better get to work, I've done nothing, so you are going to have to work extra for me!)
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-22-2003 09:39: Message edited by: Elk Turd ]</font>

Oh, by the way, the picture in the Adult Section isn't really you, is it? It's hard to tell with the black marks blocking out the eyes. Something about evidence of sex, again...

Sh!t.... Do I have to write EVERYTHING for you????
rolleyes.gif

"As the Young Oscar staggered back to the tent, under the heavy weight of the Moose meat and the emotions of the day....."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back