Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Grizzly country in Wyoming

lr123

I know NW Wyoming has grizzlies but I am wondering how far East they are in the state. I'm looking to burn some points this fall and make it back out to Wyoming for a mulie hunt and want to stay out of grizzly country. Region F has been eliminated from the regions we are considering already.

From what I saw on go hunt.com region F was the only one that spoke of high grizzly country. I would play it safe regardless with bear spray and keeping your food/meat 100 yards away from camp in a tree.

They have been spreading the last few years. A few were trapped in Byron a couple years back. Hopefully we will be able to hunt them soon. I would say if you don’t want to see them hunt the bighorns or snowies. Lots of spots in between too.

They have been spreading the last few years. A few were trapped in Byron a couple years back. Hopefully we will be able to hunt them soon. I would say if you don’t want to see them hunt the bighorns or snowies. Lots of spots in between too.
The plan was to hunt the bighorns this year but it looks like point creep really got us and 2.5 points wouldn't draw Y this year.

They haven't officially made it to the bighorns yet, but they've gotten close

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back