Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Grip and Grin Pictures I don't really care for.....

I don’t really understand the mentality of “the animal deserves a better picture”. The animal had no ego in life, surely doesn’t have one in death. It’s not going to mind if it’s a less than perfect picture. It deserves to be eaten.
So long as the hunter salvages all the meat, it’s all fine by me.

Admittedly, there’s tasteful vs not when it comes to pictures that will be displayed in the public eye. But I think there’s little difference between a perfect grip & grin vs a picture where the animal is all bloody and gutted to the anti-hunting crowd. It’s the happy person in the picture that is causing the offense.

As for tags in the pictures, personally I like seeing that. Your supposed to immediately tag the animal before you do anything else to it, so a tag in their grip and grin to me is modeling good behavior.

I don’t really understand the mentality of “the animal deserves a better picture”. The animal had no ego in life, surely doesn’t have one in death. It’s not going to mind if it’s a less than perfect picture. It deserves to be eaten.
So long as the hunter salvages all the meat, it’s all fine by me.

Admittedly, there’s tasteful vs not when it comes to pictures that will be displayed in the public eye. But I think there’s little difference between a perfect grip & grin vs a picture where the animal is all bloody and gutted to the anti-hunting crowd. It’s the happy person in the picture that is causing the offense.

As for tags in the pictures, personally I like seeing that. Your supposed to immediately tag the animal before you do anything else to it, so a tag in their grip and grin to me is modeling good behavior.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back