Shagnasty, welcome to hunttalk.com .

I see you are interested in turkeys !!

Me too, along with other things.
smile.gif

Look around and see what you can find.

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT !!!

QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT
http://www.hunttalk.com

Hey Shag,
I hear your neck of the woods is really good turkey land.Is what I'm reading true? If so, how do you guys treat us yankees visiting for a turkey hunt?Your not still pissed about that war are ya?Ha Ha!!.
All kidding aside, I was in Georgia once and thought it was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.From what I understand the hunting all around is pretty good.It's an area I plan on visiting someday to hunt.I want to hunt boar, whitetails and birds down your way.Do you hunt ducks/geese?Aren't they pretty plentiful down there?I here the deer heard is booming and I know hogs are pretty comman as well.
Drop me a line and let me know what else you hunt down there if you get a minute.Happy hunting and welcome to the neighborhood!!!!!
Mike (VPHUNTER)

Thanks gents,

Well VP, The only thing that pisses me off about the war is that these panty-waisted liberals down here have done gone and changed our dang flag because if they didn't then the whole African nation was a goin' ta boycott the state. So what........if 'en they don't like it, then gather your brood and go back to the land of the Watusi.........that's what I say. You Yanks are more than welcome 'cause if y'all get down here enuff then maybe we'll rub off on ya some...........He, He!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard Shagnasty! I'm a southern boy just a little west of ya. Can't wait to swap a few stories w/ ya.

Boomer

[This message has been edited by Mountain Boomer (edited 02-05-2001).]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back