• I don't own one but I feel strongly that the 2nd amendment allows it

Votes: 93 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

schmalts

How do you feel about gun control laws on an AR-15 type rifle
You can choose more than one option

Last edited:
Greenhorn, failed to differentiate between AR-15 style guns, and actual assault weapons with this poll, although the thread topic asked about assault weapons, the poll questions were all about semi-automatic guns. Not the same!!!!!!!

I had nothing to do with the poll. It should be titled "Schmalt's Poll"

Based on Greenhorns post;) As far as what gun is an AR type, lets say any guns that looks like it or would have been banned in the last Clinton ban

On top of the obvious misstatement of the poll, I'd like to know how the results can be 110.52% total responses!!!!!!!!! Is this one of those polls administered by someone along the lines of the NY Times, or NBC news????????

On top of the obvious misstatement of the poll, I'd like to know how the results can be 110.52% total responses!!!!!!!!! Is this one of those polls administered by someone along the lines of the NY Times, or NBC news????????

It is because you can choose multiple answers

So, why would someone vote for multiple answers? That alone skews the poll. I've never seen a poll on a forum board that would allow multiple selections, so I had no idea it was possible on this particular poll question.

So, why would someone vote for multiple answers? That alone skews the poll. I've never seen a poll on a forum board that would allow multiple selections, so I had no idea it was possible on this particular poll question.

Because the first and last choice can be construed as duplicitous except for the 'don't own one' part. Both connote no change.

It's schmalts....not Rasmussen.;)

Schmalts should stick to his day job, LOL!!! I wonder if the one vote to confiscate them all right now was Jose!

,,and a reminder of the way my daughter typed when she was in 8th grade.

If a private place wants to opt to be gun free, its their choice. But, I think we should get rid of required gun free zones for concealed carry people as much as possible because the gun free zone is a criminal magnet.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back