Greenhorn kills Sadam with Bow

Silent But Deadly

It is official. I just got a call from Greenhorn on his cell phone. 3 days into the season. I guess it was a 5 hour stock. Anyway, Sadam's skull measurement was a lot smaller than he expected. I guess there was some pretty major ground shrinkage. Wont even go P&Y.

I heard it went P&Y .. PUSS/Yellow scale
wink.gif
Did he wear that black face makup to final the sneak, or did he wear his dress to look like a womam again?~?~? I have to tell you when he wore that dresss in the hills huntin gthis year I wasn't sure he was normal but now I know he was just getting ready for this Sadam hunt !!!

Congrats Greeny... did ya mount him
confused.gif
hump.gif

I need proof. Saddam has many body doubles to fool the CIA from what the reports say. This is possibly why the asshole greenhorn got didnt score so well.
Let us know when he gets ID'ed as the real Saddam

The skull has to go through the 60 day drying period before it can be presented to the P&Y panel. They will decide if it is an official Sadam skull and not one of the doubles. I tried to call Greenhorn back, but he just left for Afghanistan for another hunt. Apparently he is trying to get the terrorist towl-head archery grand slam.

Hey WW,does that grand slam include the persian Ibex? Those are a real nice looking animal to mount. I never will have enough cash to make the ibex hunt worthwhile but now that they have free depredation bonus tags for Al-quida i may consider the trip worth the money
mad.gif
I hope greenhorn makes it back in time to turkey hunt.

Word just in from Tom Brokejaw:Strange man in dress runnin thru the streets of Bagdad draggin 3 dead Saddam dudes.He was heard sayin 'Where's the 4th dude at so I can finish this Grand Slam?"A quick look at the wounds proved that all 3 had been stabbed repeatedly with a freakish lookin mounted antelope head.Go Gettem Greenhorn!!!

Wouldn't that be fun!

Saddam wouldn't score well I don't think. He'd loose out bigtime on the skull width.

Sneaking up on the ultimate game would be a challenge all unto itself, especially in the right setting!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
Shcmalts I don't think Greeny is a big Turkey hunter
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Whats up with that!!??? what better way to break up the off season.
My rein of terror starts this weekend on those fluffy bastards. I am doing some calling chores for a few friends this and next month so stay tuned for some kill pics!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-16-2003 20:20: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back