Yeti GOBOX Collection

Greenhorn and Weekend Warrior BUSTED BIG TIME!!!!

Big Sky

Seems us hunter-types aren't he only folks reading the post's here at Moosies. GH and WW are now under official investigation for several wolf killings. Interestingly enough 2 of the wolves were shot through the gut. This is some serious sh!t they are in. The federal boys are going to have a field day with this. Stay tuned, as I'm sure this will make the papers and at least the local Montana broadcast news. Glad I live on the other side of the state and wasn't with them. For their sake I hope the FWP doesn't have enough to convict them as it would suck big time.

Yeah Big Sky,I hope they dont have enough on them either,who is going to be showing us all big elk pictures?
Keep us all posted.
Wow I hope no one got pictures that were taken after dark ,they could really be in for some trouble.

Knowing that we have law enforcement officers reading these posts, I was surprised that anyone would admit poaching a wolf!

"Weekend Warrior
Member # 590
Rate Member
posted 03-29-2002 10:47
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...I forgot to mention my all time favorite shot. One time I was actually aiming for the heart on this wolf pup. I misjudged the distance a bit and ended up blowing off both front legs right below the shoulder. "--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 77 | From: Bozeman, MT | Registered: Jul 2001 | IP: Logged

If this is true and not just some April fool joke the only person who can justifiably be called a loud mouth and blamed for Weekend Warrior's predicament is himself. After all, he posted the information on the world wide Internet!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Thanks to some loud mouth, I am now looking at $5,000 in fines and lost hunting privileges.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying you admitted to this? Usually there is an investigation and trial first or is this just a Montana thing?

Not only is he admitting to it, you should see the pelt collection he stands to loose in this prosecution. He has a beautiful Mexican Wolf hide from the Gila, some Timberwolf pelts from all those fishing trips we took in Minnesota, not to mention many of the gutshot Grey Wolf pelts he has from MT and WY (i.e Yellowstone National Park).. He is well on his way to the North American Wolf Slam, an accomplishment very few angry wolf ass-shooters can claim to have have conquered!

Ya bunch of damn fools! :D :D

Why would it be true on April 1st. One does have to wonder if April Fools is more the joke or the "fool" that suckers for it?

ROTFLMAO.... WAS I gone for this post ?!?!?!?

HAHA .... Weakend warrior know HIS Aterny Dewy Cheatum and HOWE will represent his case.... As long as they get some ofthe pelts :D !!

Back