Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Great show, Randy

daw

Just thought I'd let you know that now that I drew a NM tag and already harvested, my energy is renewed and I'm taking the time to watch (and re-watch) the shows on deer/elk/antelope/sheep from the last 4 years.
It's simply the best, with great footage, beautiful landscapes, real hunting,and no ads to boot. I'm hooked....hopefully I don't get into trouble at work for surfing this stuff too much.
Thanks Randy and your crew for the next best thing to actually being there.

I'll second this and after watching the Dall sheep episode last weekend, I've got to say that Marcus H deserves some recognition for his camera work on the steep slopes. It really puts the viewer on location and how he managed that without a misstep leading to a medevac ride is beyond me. Great work!

I'll second this and after watching the Dall sheep episode last weekend, I've got to say that Marcus H deserves some recognition for his camera work on the steep slopes. It really puts the viewer on location and how he managed that without a misstep leading to a medevac ride is beyond me. Great work!

Glad you and others found it to be worth watching. How Marcus does a lot of things is beyond me. Guy is part billy goat, part cat, and part llama. I am thankful to have him. Any bad habits came from his time working under the supervision of MTMiller.

Inconspicuously ask your IT guy if you use any URL filtering applications, IE Bluecoat or Zscaler. If they say yes, then you are probably at the top of the list for consuming bandwidth to YouTube. Maybe add in some relevant work related training materials into the mix 😎 .

Just thought I'd let you know that now that I drew a NM tag and already harvested, my energy is renewed and I'm taking the time to watch (and re-watch) the shows on deer/elk/antelope/sheep from the last 4 years.
It's simply the best, with great footage, beautiful landscapes, real hunting,and no ads to boot. I'm hooked....hopefully I don't get into trouble at work for surfing this stuff too much.
Thanks Randy and your crew for the next best thing to actually being there.

Back