Great first Wyoming hunt

Florida Boy

First time hunting out west and had a great time. The drive from Florida was worth it. I got in a a hurry and shot my antelope the first 45 minutes of opening morning so he wasn't as big as several we saw the day before. He was with another buck and doe and I think he was smaller.
My buddy killed a better lope with a real big neck. I also killed a decent whitetail buck, 9-point, and we both killed W.T. does. Love Wyoming.

Attachments

• tn[6].jpg
    tn[6].jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 649
  • tn[7].jpg
    tn[7].jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 667
  • tn[1] (2).jpg
    tn[1] (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 658
  • tn[8].jpg
    tn[8].jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 670
I hunted 21 last year and we had a great hunt unit is very checkerboarded so be careful if your OYO. Some good hunting though

Oh sorry FL boy wasn't trying to highjack ya. Those are some very nice kills love that whitetail he is a very good one congrats and thanks for posting...

Congrats on some great animals that whitetail is a great buck for WY.
What part of florida are you in i lived in Jax for 3 years did a lil deer hunting while there but worked a crazy schedule so never got real into it now im kicking myself cause the osceola turkey is my last in the grand slam i should have just went and got one when i lived there.

I live in north west Jax. Grew up here. I don't turkey hunt much even though I got them coming though my property quite a bit. I went to minniapolis one time for work and had an extra day there, and had a guy offer to take me walleye fishing but did not go, still regret that.

I live in north west Jax. Grew up here. I don't turkey hunt much even though I got them coming though my property quite a bit. I went to minniapolis one time for work and had an extra day there, and had a guy offer to take me walleye fishing but did not go, still regret that.

if ya ever make it back up here look me up i love fishing id take ya. What do ya do for work?

if ya ever make it back up here look me up i love fishing id take ya. What do ya do for work?

Thanks for the offer! I'm a Machinist. I was at a water jet company called Jet Edge getting some training for repair of their high pressure pumps

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back