Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Great falls mcdonalds

You want an "experience"; stop at Burger King in Butte.

It was scary at noon one day in mid-August last summer.

ClearCreek

I used to think going to Walmart was a good way to up a persons self esteem; now it just kind of makes me more depressed about society.
My four year old, unprompted, after getting back home from an errand to the store with me:

"Dad...... I don't whike weeple".

"Whats that buddy?"

"DAD!.......
i don't like people..."

(Me too buddy, me too.)

Ahh, McDonald's. Fine Scottish family dining.

Aside, it's a McDonald's - The Walmart of "food" - what did you expect?

y'all clearly had never been to the 16th street mall mcdonalds in denver.

they had to take the bathroom doors AND stall doors off in that place.

it got shut down a few years ago.

Last edited:
Some of y’all ain’t never been to Waffle House and it shows.
Waffle House - OMG.
I took the kids there on a vacation in FL - yes we were on a budget. Anyway our 75ish yearold waitress had one good eye and the other eye looked something a feral dog had, were it had somehow managed to get away from the attack with at least part of one eye. The eye even had seapage coming out of it. I can still see the greyish/red eyeball with yellow seapage coming out. This lady looked like she had just come out of horror show.

No way we could eat and just took our food to go.

I am sure the waitress must have had her patch fall off of the eye. I truly left her a big tip($10), even though I was mortified and can't remove the image. The wife and I still talk about it everytime we stumble across a waffle house.

Hadn't thought about that image a couple of years - probably have nightmares in the next few nights.

Perfect example of this.

The dumb@sses waited 8 hours, EIGHT HOURS, for a fast food burger.
Tons if stuff like that, I don't get it. Raising canes chicken is a big one here. Guy at work his kids drive an hour at least once a week and then wait in line for 30 min. All they have is chicken fingers and a sandwich that is composed of... you guessed it chicken fingers. And one kind of sauce. So dumb.

Tons if stuff like that, I don't get it. Raising canes chicken is a big one here. Guy at work his kids drive an hour at least once a week and then wait in line for 30 min. All they have is chicken fingers and a sandwich that is composed of... you guessed it chicken fingers. And one kind of sauce. So dumb.

I finally tried Raising Canes in December. It was good but expensive and did not live up to the hype.

I haven’t ate at a McD’s in so long I can’t remember, haven’t been to Great Falls yet , want to get up there for a concert at some point at the Newberry , but I did make the 280 mile round trip today from Billings to Miles City , took the folks up there to the Montana Bar for breakfast and just bump around, picked up a new jacket at the saddlery shop , love that town
IMG_6149.jpeg
IMG_6150.jpeg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back