Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Great falls mcdonalds

@oldbutnotdead I'll concede I shouldn't poke fun at people most times as it's not very mature of me. I apologize for that. But based on your comment I'm glad I wasn't a 2 year old in your house cause they don't fully comprehend eat what I put in front of you or go hungry at that age. It's just an unneeded punishment. Not a judgment a statement that I'm glad I wasn't your 2 year old.

Whatever makes you sleep better…being judged is being judged.
Living in a binary world is a simple and unrealistic way of going through life. No way around judging people to some degree, aka I don’t wanna live next door to a pedophile but I’m fine with a weed smoking hippy as long as he’s quiet at night. And the grunge element seen more often at certain establishments is different than a parent doing small things to make everyone’s life easier from time to time.

So let’s see, you literally start a thread talking about people and judging them behind their backs and now that I judge you based on your comment to your face so to speak via this thread you take issue with it? That’s a bit of the pot calling the kettle black ….and yeah Nick, I’m not a boomer. So sit and judge people all day, but don’t get pissy when you yourself get judged.

It was in jest, hence the smiley face.

The McDonald's in Great Falls, Montana, like other McDonald's locations, offers fast food options that many people enjoy. You are likely to meet a diverse range of people while dining there, including families, students, travelers, and locals. The atmosphere is usually casual and welcoming, catering to a wide variety of customers.

I had no idea a city like Great Falls existed in Montana until my company had our annual meeting and Christmas party there. All I can say is I have never stared death in the face at a Ross before. Also never seen a drunk guy pushing his bike down the street with his head resting on the seat. The best was a homeless man to catch a goose with his hands. Memorable trip for sure. We also stopped in Bozeman on the way home to check out Scheel's (who the hell can afford that stuff anyway?) and got to witness a bunch of people pretty pissed off at Israel.

I had no idea a city like Great Falls existed in Montana until my company had our annual meeting and Christmas party there. All I can say is I have never stared death in the face at a Ross before. Also never seen a drunk guy pushing his bike down the street with his head resting on the seat. The best was a homeless man to catch a goose with his hands. Memorable trip for sure. We also stopped in Bozeman on the way home to check out Scheel's (who the hell can afford that stuff anyway?) and got to witness a bunch of people pretty pissed off at Israel.
Fake news. There’s no Scheels in Bozeman.

Back