Caribou Gear

Great deal t3x lite stainless 6.5 mb

Cheesehead

I reviewed ‘the rules’ and don’t think I am in violation posting this but if I am please delete this thread. I’m not affiliated with this company and have not ordered from them before but have seen ok reviews online.
Caveats aside — good deal on a 6.5 t3x lite stainless for $500

I jumped on this deal after seeing it posted here, so I greatly appreciate it. I own two other Tikka rifles and absolutely love them. The price was too good to pass up and I was extremely skeptical, especially after reading reviews on this seller, but figured Amex would take care of it should things get shady.

Received an email and a phone call this AM from lockedloaded to say there was a discrepancy on the listing and they needed to confirm the finish I wanted (stainless or blued). It seems as though they made a mistake and I'm fairly certain the stainless shouldn't have been listed at that price. This is an $800 rifle everywhere I've seen them.

At this point, it looks like they are going to honor the sale, but the listing has been removed from their website. However, it looks like they now have the 6.5 creedmor in BLUED listed for $469. That's a smoking deal too for anyone interested.

I'll keep this thread apprised of how everything unfolds.

Thanks again for the post on the sale.

I jumped on this deal after seeing it posted here, so I greatly appreciate it. I own two other Tikka rifles and absolutely love them. The price was too good to pass up and I was extremely skeptical, especially after reading reviews on this seller, but figured Amex would take care of it should things get shady.

Received an email and a phone call this AM from lockedloaded to say there was a discrepancy on the listing and they needed to confirm the finish I wanted (stainless or blued). It seems as though they made a mistake and I'm fairly certain the stainless shouldn't have been listed at that price. This is an $800 rifle everywhere I've seen them.

At this point, it looks like they are going to honor the sale, but the listing has been removed from their website. However, it looks like they now have the 6.5 creedmor in BLUED listed for $469. That's a smoking deal too for anyone interested.

I'll keep this thread apprised of how everything unfolds.

Thanks again for the post on the sale.
I got the same call today as well. Will be my first Tikka and first 6.5 so should be fun

Received my Tikka in 6.5 creedmor today, as advertised. Took a while to ship by today's standards, but worth the wait given the savings. Although I saw plenty of negative reviews on this company, I had a good experience.

Thanks again for the heads up Cheesehead!

Wish I would have seen this deal. Tikka makes a great rifle and this would have fit well into my arsenal...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back