Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WTS: Tikka T3X Superlite (Stainless Fluted) 6.5 Creedmoor

BigSky!

I am selling an excellent condition Tikka T3X Superlite, stainless, fluted 6.5 Creedmoor. This rifle is a tack driver; however, I am reducing my caliber selection and, at least as of now, all of my 6.5s are heading down the road. In the pictures you will see that it currently sits in its sponge-painted stock. If one doesn't like my artwork, I will put it into another T3X stock of buyer's choice. That will be either the standard sporter stock or a varmint stock. The picture shows it with the vertical grip installed. If buyer so chooses, I will replace the vertical grip with the standard grip. The rifle will go with the current magazine and a brand new in package Tikka magazine (TWO MAGS). The pictures scope, rings and sling are not included. I need $690 shipped and insured.
5V0Rfwt.jpg

Tzo7Hlf.jpg

BPHXGcj.jpg

Man that's tempting! The paint looks better than some factory offerings imo. This wont last long (I hope).

I've had good dealings with the seller on another forum. And I think I'm 6/6 on Tikka's that shot MOA or better with minimal input.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back