Great Day

Muledeer4me

I just had to tell all of you what a great day we had on Sat. It was our 5 year old granddaughters first 3-D bow shoot(we just bought her a bow 2 weeks ago)
She loved it and she is starting to shoot pretty good. We got her a browning compound.
This shoot was set up for a fun day for Kids with prizes and fun shoot.
It was so good to see all the familys out there.
Our crew came away with alot of good door prizes,we stayed for the chile feed. It was just a wonderefull day out.
I feel so blessed to be having this much fun doing this with our son and his family.
Sidney was a real trooper ,after she did all of her shoots she walked the course with Steve and I so we could shoot.
I just had to share my day ,its soooo great to be grandparent's.
Thank You to my son and daughter-in-law for giving us this chance to be kids again I love it.

MD4ME, thats great im glad your whole family is getting involved in archery.The kids are alot of fun to watch at the 3d shoots and with the whole family also being active in archery will help the younger ones maintain their interest in the sport. I used to take my nephews to 3d shoots and was a pretty proud uncle when they would win or do well, that was until they discovered girls :rolleyes: :D:D:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back