Grandson does it again

Congratulations on a great buck. P.S. you may want to take your dad to the range more often.

Umm, my dad passed in 2007. My son in-law is a average+ shooter. He needs to realize he's got a crap scope. My grandson is a see, point, shoot, kill hunter. His NPA is very good.

Beautiful Blacktail. Congratulations to your grandson. Way to show the family how it is done.

Thanks guys. Danny ,( aka little fart) started popping running rabbits with a .22 at 9-10 years old. At 11 he got his .223 and a year later his 6.5 Creedmoor. The little guy can shoot. Good concentration and good eyesight. He's starting to learn to reload. I taught my son-in-law to reload a few years ago. It's pretty cool to see it passing through the generations. The ammo he used on this deer was ammo that he loaded.

"Umm, my dad passed in 2007."

"If you're criticizing his boots then he is way tougher than you."

I think you are missing what they are saying. Maybe take off the anger glasses for a minute and enjoy the ride. I know it is hard right now in Cali.

"Umm, my dad passed in 2007."

"If you're criticizing his boots then he is way tougher than you."

I think you are missing what they are saying. Maybe take off the anger glasses for a minute and enjoy the ride. I know it is hard right now in Cali.
It's possible. No anger glasses here. I do get a bit defensive when remarks get directed to family. It's all good.
If you think things are tough in CA. you better get ready too. Our gov nuisance is going to be the next president unless people get smart pretty quickly.

Loaded his own shell to bring home the meat...that's a nice full-circle story right there for anyone, double points for being a young lad. Congrats sir, helluva grandkid you got there (y)

All American boy right there! (Young man)
From the Bass Pro cap, hoodie, blue jeans with dirt on the knees, all the way down to the boots!
My son had the same pair of boots a year or so ago I believe.
Good to see a boy like that these days. He got himself a trophy deer while you have yourself a trophy grandson!
Oh and congrats to him on the deer.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back